Also my favorite is I absolutely love giving gifts and make an effort to think of the person and what they like, dislike, their style and beliefs. I hope people take the same care when shopping for me but most of them don't. I was a little taken a back a few years ago when a close friend bought me a bath salts and lotion one year. Really? But I wasn't as obvious as this little kid.
So in this nation of christmas marketing, what are the top 5 things you DON'T want for Christmas this year?
Here is mine (in no particular order):
- Gym Membership - what are you trying to say?
- Gift Cards - unless it's to the Cheesecake Factory, I forget about them for years (literally years).
- Anything technical - I'm getting old and don't have the patience to learn how to use it.
- Underwear - If you must I don't wear thongs.
- Your re-gifted (used) gift - I don't mind the re-gifting if you think I would use it more than you but next time you give me a candle holder can you scrape off the melted wax.