Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Treats

One might not think to much of candles during the summer season but we are more than a candle company. Check out these 3 summer treats I make for the season.

I love flowers and Dahlias are beautiful flowers to replicate into candles. These are a nice accent for a garden party in a bowl, your pool or pond.

Pina Colada Body Parfait. A light scrumptious moisturizer is a perfect beach accessory.  The aloe soothes as the cream moisturizes.
 
Cucumber-Melon is a longtime favorite summer scent we used in this soap bar that will have you bathing for hours.

All items available on our website or our Etsy shop.

4 comments:

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Love love your candels and the dahlia is gorgeous whoo ho I am your first folllower too, may you have many more

Expressions By Devin said...

Beautiful candles and Great blog. I am following you blog now. Will be checking back to read more:0)

Debs Crochet said...

They are so pretty. I would display them!

Sewn Inspirations said...

I can just picture those dahlia candles as a beautiful centerpiece.