Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Most of the year I'm a cynic but nothing has me looking forward to being with family and believing we will have an awesome time together than Thanksgiving.  My family is extremely small and any family gathering we can have I enjoy it.
  • I am thankful for my family and that they are healthy.
  • I am thankful that I still have a job and a business despite the economy.
  • I am thankful for living in a free country despite its flaws.  
  • I'm thankful for my friends.  
  • I am thankful for indoor plumbing and air freshener.  
  • I am thankful for the feast we will have today.
  • I am thankful for the internet.  
  • I am thankful for the ability to do what I love!

What are you thankful for?  




1 comment:

Kerry said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am so very thankful for my family and friends, my health, and all of the goals I have reached this year!