Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day

I love the earth. Selfishly it sustains me and very often I don't give a second thought where my food comes from and where my waste goes.  I've done my minimal part by not littering, recycling, turning off lights or unplugging items not in use and using the front and back of paper as well as little other things. But I know there are many other things I could and should be doing.  I'm glad there is an Earth Day to keep me (us) aware that this beautiful planet is in our hands and if we just give a little to it Mother Earth will respond tenfold!
The TV and movie specials and new gadgets and ideas to keep earth healthy and happy makes us so much more  aware than years ago and it is so easy now there is no excuse.  Have you watched the series Life? If you haven't already watch it, TIVO it or get it on video.  This is how beautiful, intelligent, resourceful and amazing life is......let's sustain it!

No comments: