Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gift Guide pick #14 - $10 and under

These are fantastic affordable handcrafted gifts for anyone on your list.  Most of these are shops on Etsy. If the item link states it's already sold I probably bought it (just kidding...I think).  Just check their shop as I'm sure they listing another one.

 
I love these mask. Perfect for you partner if they want to sleep as you watch TV or read a book in bed.





The perfect accent for the winter white ensemble




 
Sometimes all one needs is their keys and the  phone/ipod.  The trendy accessory for the teen or young adult in your life.

 
Cream Pie - SAOL 
I love this hat!  Doesn't this go with the gloves in pick #8?!



A wonderful keepsake




Don't these just make  your mouth water!?


These lovey earrings are only $3!! 


So cute! A New York landmark and a show of patriotism.


5 comments:

Cari said...

Thanks so much for featuring my altered tin!

Vicki said...

Love the eye mask! Great blog, I'm following :)

Talies said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pouch , You picked wonderful items:)
Tali

Almost Precious said...

Wonderful picks, would be hard to choose a favorite from all of those. Maybe a plate of those luscious chocolates would help me decide ?
Saw you in the etsy forum, glad I dropped in...I'm now a new follower. :)

SuaVoce said...

A great post! Thanks for sharing! I'm subscribing :)