Sunday, September 26, 2010

Scent Addiction Overload

I'm not sure what came over me this past spring/summer, but I have been testing and trying over 100 new scents. I'm suppose to limit my scent addiction to purchasing twice a year...but I had a relapse and every other week I find another few fragrances I have to try! Some are the same scents from different vendors because I didn't like them but most are brand spankin' new.

The sound of that brown truck rolling up to the door means another box of fragrances are coming for me. I'm like a kid when the ice cream truck sings down the street! (I sound like and addict don't I?) I kinda stopped counting but I think that makes over 750 scents. I'm having some trials  entering them all on the website so If you want one that isn't listed on the website just drop me a message. Here is the long long list (many already is my favorites).  I need to go to a 12-step meeting now before my nose goes on overload.      
Abercrombie + Fitch (M) type
Abercrombie + Fitch (W) type
Amaretto Nog
Apple Harvest
Apple Jack Peel
Apples + Maple Bourbon 
Attitude
Avocado
Baobab Fruit Jam
Bergamot and Coriander
Bergamot Tobacco Archipelago
Bermuda
Black Amethyst type
Blueberry Cheesecake
Blue Musk
Brandied Pear
Brown Sugar + Fig 
Butterscotch Candy
Campfire Cocoa
Caramelized Pralines
Cherish
Cherry Almond
Childdhood
Chocolate Biscotti
Christmas Cookie 
Christmas Hearth 
Cinnamon Bark
Cool Mountain Air
Cotton Candy
Cranapple
Cranberry Marmalade
Cucumber Apple Splash
Dancing Water
Deep fried Ice Cream
Dirt
Diva
Drama Queen
Ed Hardy (M) type
Frankincense Patchouli
Fresh Bread
Girls Night Out
Golden Goddess (W) type
Hana Rain
Hanae Mori (W) type
Hearts + Daggers type (W)
Japanese Garden
Jasmine Blossoms + Green Tea
Kettle Corn
Kumquat
Lemon Tea
Lotus
Love + Luck
Mangosteen Fruit
Mandarin Cranberry
Moon Lake Musk 
New Car Smell
Pink Leis
Pinon
Pixie Dust
Pleasant Pie
Poeme (W) type
Puppies Breath
Red Velvet Cake 
Root Beer
Royal pine Little Tree
Rum Raisin
Sandalwood Jasmine 
Skin Milk
Smores
Sour Apple
Spiced Gumdrops
Spiced Wassail 
Starfruit and Mango
Strawberry Banana
Sugar Rush
Tibet
Tobacco Pipe
Tea Leaf + Jasmine
Twinkle Toes
Vanilla Nut Spice
Violet Lime 
Wasabi

White Tea + Berries
You Go Girl! 



3 comments:

AllureByU said...

Cool! So many flavors to choose from.

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

Why don't you have:

Barbecue Chicken
Fish in the Oven with Lots of Onion
Freshly Baked Bread
Popcorn
Wet Dirt
Sea-smell

José

P.S. ok, I'm joking :-)
P.P.S. but I do like those smells

Nikki said...

LOL Jose. I actually do have 4 versions of the 6 you mentioned.