Friday, December 12, 2008

New Scents!!


As a scent addict I'm always on the quest for new fragrances. Due to the manufacture increases and increase cost in shipping in recent years we limit my addiction to purchasing new scents only twice a year (unless I absolutely have to have it!) . We have 28 new scents and they are delicious!

Acai Berry, Apple Martini, Barbershop, Black Forest Truffle, Cinnamon Red Hot, Cornucopia, Extremely Sexy for Men, Extremely Sexy for Women, Forbidden Fruit, Hot Cocoa, Jamaica Me Crazy, Jungle Love, Lei Flower, Little Black Dress, Madagascar Spice, Mahogany Spice, Misbehavin, Modern Black, Moon and Stars, Nikki’s Herb Patch, Of a Woman type, Painted Lady,

Quilt, Satsuma, Sweet Potato Pie, Sweet Tooth, Sugar Cane, White Chocolate


I haven't had a chance to make candles out of all of them yet but I can't stop putting my nose to the fragrance bottle. Don't forget that many of the fragrances are also available in our bath & body products. We are always open to suggestions and even combining scents


No comments: