Sunday, December 28, 2008

50 candle drawing winners

Simone enjoying her winnings

Happy Holidays!! We received the nicest thank you from our winners of the 50 free candles. I think they enjoyed smelling them as much as we enjoyed making them. Here is a little excerpt:

"Words can't express the thanks for the candles. I was so overwhelmed with them but have chosen my favorites already! My daughters and I had a "smelling" party which brought many smiles and laughter as well as reminiscing."
Simone from Palm Desert CA
" I can't believe that these 50 votive scents are less than 10% of all the scents you have. I was going to give them to friends with a Christmas card but they all smell so amazing I didn't want to part with any of them! Thanks for having this contest for customers and your affiliates."
Tammy from Houston TX
We will definitely be doing this type of promotion again. So watch out for it soon.

No comments: